With 600 visitors this high-profile event, featuring both a conference and an exhibition of the current range of solutions for data, applications and services to the financial industry, was a great success for the organizers. Among the guests were professionals and managers from banks, insurance companies and the asset management community.
Representatives of renowned solution providers such as Tullett Prebon Information, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters as well as leading professionals from business and science provided their views and insights on current issues in the areas of market data and end-user applications, risk management and pricing solutions, and research and investment-management trends. During the panel discussions "The role of social media in the world of finance", "Derivatives glut in the stock markets: implications for financial information industry," "Evaluated pricing solutions: What have we learned from the financial crisis?" were discussed.Panelists included:
• Uto Baader, founder and CEO of Baader Bank
• Kfir Ben-Zvi, Senior Vice President & Portfolio Pricing Analyst at PIMCO
• Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer, Gründungsgesellschafteer and Board financial.com
• George Gross, Board of the German Stock Exchange
• Andreas Schmitt, Member of the Board Bayerische Börse AG
• Thorsten Weinelt, Managing Director, UniCredit Research
The first D-A-CH+ Congress for financial information is a joint initiative of Screen Consultants, financial.com AG, and IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services. Given the success of the first event the 2012 session was already pre-announced: it will take place on 27 March, 2012.
For more information on the event, visit www.dkf2011.de or contact:
Suzanne Reekers-Kragten – Event Manager
T +31 73 6122 940